The following is a guest post by Groove. Don’t forget to consume the Groove API on Mashape!
Groove is the simple help desk software that lets you easily and efficiently deliver better online customer service. More than 2,000 teams trust Groove to manage support tickets, collaborate with ticket assignments and private notes, and get a detailed look at performance with customer service metrics.
As of today, Groove’s API is available on Mashape. Groove’s API can be used to build Groove functionality right into any app.
Some of the things you can do include:
- Automatically create Groove tickets from external events (for example, when a customer places an order)
- Display Groove tickets for a specified customer in that customer’s profile within your own app
- Reply to Groove tickets directly from another app
- Update tickets from external apps (for example, once a story in Pivotal Tracker is completed)
- Import old tickets and customer data from another helpdesk
- Export your entire Groove ticket and customer history for your records
We’re proud of the API we’ve built, and we’re thrilled to open it up for you to use.
To get started, check out the Groove API on Mashape.