The Future is Serverless: When and How to Make the SwitchThis eBook explains how serverless is emerging as a significant cloud architecture paradigm. It dives into how to maximize the benefits of this technology for developers and business decision-makers alike.
Serverless demonstrates a dramatic shift in building applications in the cloud. This emerging technology allows engineers to focus on code rather than managing infrastructure–while knowing functions will scale with their applications.
In this eBook we discuss:
- The difference between serverless, functions as a service (FaaS) and other types of serverless platforms
- The pros and cons of adopting a serverless solution
- Use cases most appropriate and inappropriate for serverless functions
- How to effectively manage serverless services
- Business impacts of adopting serverless practices