- This event has passed.
LAByrinth Navigating the Path to Microservices & MeshAmsterdam & Stockholm | Digital Event
06/11/2020 PDT • 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
We look forward to seeing you at the upcoming Virtual Event, LAByrinth: Navigating the Path to Microservices & Mesh, hosted by Kong.
What to Expect
The LAByrinths are designed to be an interactive, hands-on experience so we encourage attendees to turn on cameras & mics and actively participate and engage with our speakers.
Thursday, 11 June 2020
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM CEST
View full event description and agenda here: https://konghq.com/events/labs/amsterdamstockholm
If you are not able to make the event please contact email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you.
The lab-based curriculum provides DevOps Teams & architects an opportunity to get hands-on skills & experience they need to connect microservices & APIs within & across clouds, Kubernetes, and datacenters.
This workshop uses the experience of hundreds of practitioners and experts that have successfully implemented microservices within their organizations.
Learn to easily expose your backend services as secure, scalable APIs that developers will actually want to use. With hands-on experience, you’ll prepare your API strategy for 2020 and beyond. You’ll walk away knowing how to secure & monitor your traffic policies, track configuration changes, and have dived in to end-to-end API publishing and API security.
- Build & control Kubernetes & cloud-native applications
- Become technology agnostic across any cloud, orchestrator, platform or protocol
- Add plugins that ensure consistent policies across services
- Encode governance into onboarding via roles-based access control (RBAC)
- Automate workﬂows through seamless integrations into leading CI/CD tools
The LAByrinths are designed to be an interactive, hands-on experience. Please turn on cameras & mics.
- 2:00 PM: Roundtable introductions
- 2:15 PM – 2:45 PM: API Management: Why? What got you here and how can you get there?
- 2:45 PM – 3:00 PM: Coffee Break
- 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Hands on Kong Enterprise Labs
- Lab 1 – The Foundation of Microservices Architecture
- Lab 2 – Governing Use of APIs
- Lab 3 – Securing Your Services
- Lab 4 – Cross Platform with Kubernetes
- 5:00 PM: Questions & Close
Melissa van der Hecht
Field Product Manager