LAByrinth Foundations Intro to End-To-End ConnectivityDigital Event | EMEA
11/11/2021 PST • 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming virtual LAByrinth hosted by Kong.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The LAByrinths are designed to be an interactive, hands-on experience so we encourage attendees to turn on cameras & mics and actively participate and engage with our speakers.
Please have your laptop ready and Zoom plug-ins installed within your browser. You will be able to talk & turn on your video much like a live event!
Thursday, November 11, 2021
3:00 – 5:00 PM GMT
HOW TO JOIN
Zoom link here: https://konghq.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Uj6e3CxtRlqj2XWp6zr6wQ
View full event description and agenda here: https://konghq.com/events/labs/emea-intro
If you are not able to make the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you.
The End-To-End Connectivity LAByrinth, provides DevOps Teams & architects an opportunity to get hands-on skills & experience they need to connect microservices & APIs within & across clouds, Kubernetes, and datacenters.
Learn to easily expose your backend services as secure, scalable APIs that developers will actually want to use. With hands-on experience, you’ll prepare your API strategy for 2021 and beyond. You’ll walk away knowing how to secure & monitor your traffic policies, track configuration changes, and have dived into end-to-end API publishing and API security.
DURING THIS SESSION
- Build & control containerized and VM-based applications across any cloud, orchestrator, platform or protocol
- Add plugins that ensure consistent policies across services
- Encode governance into onboarding via roles-based access control (RBAC)
- Automate workﬂows through seamless integrations into leading CI/CD tools
The LAByrinths are designed to be an interactive, hands-on experience. Please turn on cameras & mics.
- 15:00 Introductions & Kong Overview
- 15:15 Overview: Hands on Kong Enterprise Labs
- 15:20 Lab 1 – Accelerating your journey to microservices
- 15:45 Lab 2 – Securing and governing APIs and services (Open ID)
- 16:00 Lab 3 – Automating the Developer pipeline (GitOps lab)
- 16:20 Lab 4 – Managing across platforms with a Kubernetes-native solution
- 16:45 Questions
- 17:00 Close
Head, Product Marketing