- This event has passed.
LAByrinth Navigating the Path to End-to-End Service ConnectivitySoCal | Digital Event
04/08/2021 PDT • 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
What to Expect
The LAByrinths are designed to be an interactive, hands-on experience so we encourage attendees to turn on cameras & mics and actively participate and engage with our speakers.
Please have your laptop ready and Zoom plug-ins installed within your browser. You will be able to talk & turn on your video much like a live event!
Thursday, April 8, 2021
2:00 – 5:00 PM PST
How to Join
Link to join will be sent 1 hour prior to the event.
View full event description and agenda here: https://konghq.com/events/labs/socal
If you are not able to make the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you.
The lab-based curriculum provides DevOps Teams, developers, & architects an opportunity to get hands-on skills & experience they need to connect microservices & APIs within & across clouds, Kubernetes, and datacenters, enabling the modern connected business.
This workshop uses the experience of hundreds of experts that have successfully implemented automated & end to end service connectivity within their organizations.
Learn to easily expose your backend services as secure, scalable, flexible APIs that developers will actually want to use. With hands-on experience, you’ll learn how to fuel growth by preparing your service connectivity strategy for the future.
- Become technology agnostic across any cloud, orchestrator, platform or protocol
- Automate workﬂows through seamless integrations into leading CI/CD tools
- Build & control Kubernetes & cloud-native applications
- Add plugins that ensure consistent policies across services
- Encode governance into onboarding via roles-based access control (RBAC)
The LAByrinths are designed to be an interactive, hands-on experience. Please turn on cameras & mics.
Please have Zoom plug-ins installed within your browser. You will be able to talk & turn on your video much like a live event!
- 2:00 PM: Roundtable introductions
- 2:15 PM – 2:45 PM: Service Connectivity: Why? What got you here and how can you get there?
- 2:45 PM – 3:00 PM: Coffee Break
- 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Hands on Kong Enterprise Labs
- Lab 1 – Accelerating your journey to microservices
- Lab 2 – Securing and governing APIs and services
- Lab 3 – Automating the Developer pipeline end to end
- Lab 4 – Managing across platforms with a Kubernetes-native solution
- 5:00 PM: Questions & Close
Cody De Arkland