LAByrinth Navigating the Path to Microservices & MeshToronto | Digital Event
04/22/2021 PDT • 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
What to Expect
The LAByrinths are designed to be an interactive, hands-on experience so we encourage attendees to turn on cameras & mics and actively participate and engage with our speakers.
Please have your laptop ready and Zoom plug-ins installed within your browser. You will be able to talk & turn on your video much like a live event!
Thursday, April 22, 2021
12:00 – 15:00 PM EST
How to Join
Link to join will be sent 1 hour prior to the event.
View full event description and agenda here: https://konghq.com/events/labs/toronto
If you are not able to make the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you.
The lab-based curriculum provides DevOps Teams & architects an opportunity to get hands-on skills & experience they need to connect microservices & APIs within & across clouds, Kubernetes, and datacenters. This workshop uses the experience of hundreds of practitioners and experts that have successfully implemented microservices within their organizations.
Learn to easily expose your backend services as secure, scalable APIs that developers will actually want to use. You’ll walk away knowing how to secure & monitor your traffic policies, track configuration changes, and have dived in to end-to-end API publishing and API security.
- Build & control Kubernetes & cloud-native applications. Become technology agnostic across any cloud, orchestrator, platform or protocol.
- Add plugins that ensure consistent policies across services & encode governance into onboarding via roles-based access control (RBAC)
- Automate workﬂows through seamless integrations into leading CI/CD tools
The LAByrinths are designed to be an interactive, hands-on experience. Please turn on cameras & mics.
Please have Zoom plug-ins installed within your browser. You will be able to talk & turn on your video much like a live event!
- 12:00: Roundtable introductions
- 12:15: Service Connectivity: Why? What got you here and how can you get there?
- 12:45: Connectivity Test
- 12:50 – 15:00: Hands on Kong Enterprise Labs
- Lab 1 – Accelerating your journey to microservices
- Lab 2 – Securing and governing APIs and services
- Lab 3 – Automating the Developer pipeline
- Lab 4 – Managing across platforms with a Kubernetes-native solution
- 15:00: Questions & Close
Director, Product Marketing