- This event has passed.
LAByrinth Getting Started with MeshWest & Mountains | Digital Event
07/21/2021 PDT • 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
We look forward to seeing you at the Virtual Event hosted by Kong, LAByrinth: Getting Started with Mesh.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The LAByrinths are designed to be an interactive, hands-on experience so we encourage attendees to turn on cameras & mics and actively participate and engage with our speakers.
Please have your laptop ready and Zoom plug-ins installed within your browser. You will be able to talk & turn on your video much like a live event!
Thursday, July 21, 2021
12:00 – 2:00 PM PST / 1:00 – 3:00 PM MST
HOW TO JOIN
Zoom link here: https://konghq.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_r7SK0jaeSTGJtx_abJFy0Q
View full event description and agenda here: https://konghq.com/events/labs/west-and-mountains
If you are not able to make the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you.
The lab-based curriculum provides DevOps teams & architects an opportunity to get hands-on skills & experience they need to get started with mesh.
This workshop uses the experience of hundreds of practitioners and experts that have shaped the requirements for launching a service mesh successfully in an enterprise.
Learn how to secure traffic and perform intelligent traffic routing to achieve zero trust security across any cloud. You will leave understanding how to gain visibility across all mesh traffic to drive operational efficiency.
- Deploy a turnkey service mesh with a single command
- Group services by attributes to efficiently apply policies
- Manage multiple service meshes as tenants of a single control plane
- Deploy the service mesh across any environment, including multi-cluster, multi-cloud and multi-platform
- Manage service meshes natively in Kubernetes using CRDs
The LAByrinths are designed to be an interactive, hands-on experience. Please turn on cameras & mics.
Please have Zoom plug-ins installed within your browser. You will be able to talk & turn on your video much like a live event!
- 15 Minutes: Roundtable introductions
- 15 Minutes: Service Mesh: Why now, and what’s different?
- 1.5 hours: Hands on Labs
- 30 Minutes: Lab 1 – Installing Kong Mesh
- 30 Minutes: Lab 2 – Connecting your mesh and your API gateway
- 30 Minutes: Lab 3 – Deploying, Securing, and monitoring services
- 5 Minutes: Questions & Closing
Head, Product Marketing