VIP Experience at Kong Summit 2019
VIP Experience at Kong Summit 2019 Sweepstakes Rules
- How to Enter. You will be entered in the sweepstakes automatically if you complete the VIP Experience form for Kong Summit 2019 located here. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and purchase will not affect your odds of winning. All valid entries registered or received by Kong (the “Sponsor”) between 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time on August 1 and 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on August 16, 2019 (“Entry Deadline“) will be eligible for a drawing to win a Prize. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, damaged, misidentified or misdirected entries.
- Eligibility. This is a trade promotion sweepstakes. Eligibility is limited to persons at least eighteen (18) years of age and who are legal residents of the United States or its territories and possessions and other countries in which the Sponsor is permitted to do business. Limit one (1) entry per person, but there is no limit on the number of employees from a single company who may enter. Multiple entries will be disqualified. The sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible.
- Prizes. Prizes consist of (a) one (1) complimentary ticket to Kong Summit 2019, approximate retail value $599, (b) two (2) nights stay at the conference hotel – Hilton San Francisco Union Square, approximate value $500 and (c) a credit for your flight valued at up to $250. In each case, Sponsor may substitute a prize of comparable value. Prizes may be reported to the Internal Revenue Service as income to the winner. All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Random Drawing. Winners will be selected by random drawing, to take place on or about August 22, 2019 from all eligible entries received on prior to the Entry Deadline. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Conditions of Participation. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the Sponsor’s sweepstakes judges, whose decisions will be final. Prizes must be claimed within seven (7) days of first attempted notification or will be forfeited. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor shall not be responsible for registration errors or for lost, late or misdirected mail (including e-mail), or telecommunication or computer hardware or software failures. If, for any reason, the fairness or integrity of the sweepstakes becomes compromised, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the sweepstakes, and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the administration of the sweepstakes.
- Prize Notification and Publicity Permission. The Prize winners will be notified by e-mail within five (5) business days of conducting the drawing. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the Prizes. The Prizes are not transferable and the winner has no right of substitution (in cash or otherwise). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for the Sponsor to use winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical and professional information and statements for advertising or publicity purposes, worldwide, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
- Sponsor. The Sponsor of this promotion is: Kong Inc., 251 Post Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108, United States.