Call Recording Privacy Notice
Last Revised: March 16, 2021
This meeting will be recorded for Kong’s internal training purposes. If you do not consent to being recorded, please contact the meeting organizer.
We, Kong Inc. and its affiliates, will record any audio and visual information you share through your computer or device during the meeting while recording is in progress. Any instant messages you send to an individual using the virtual meeting software will be available to that recipient, and we will record any instant messages that you send to us or all participants of the call while recording is in progress.
We will use the recording for internal training purposes. We make the recording available to members of our internal commercial team, who are located worldwide. The full names and contact details of Kong Inc. and its affiliates are shown under “Data Controller Details” below. We also rely on service providers in the USA to help us make, store and transmit the recording and achieve the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
We will store the recording for a maximum of 18 months after the date of the meeting before deleting it unless applicable laws dictate otherwise. By participating in the call, you consent to our use of your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice. You will not be adversely affected if you do not consent to being recorded or wish to withdraw your consent.
Depending on the privacy laws that apply to you, you may have the right to access, delete, or otherwise change how we use your personal information. To exercise any such rights or withdraw your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly describe your request.
Supplemental notice for individuals in the European Economic Area (EEA) and UK:
- Data Controller Details:
- Kong Inc., 150 Spear St. #1600, San Francisco, CA 94105
- You may email us at: email@example.com
- Cross-Border Transfers: If your personal data is transferred from the UK or the European Union to other countries outside the UK or European Union respectively, we ensure that that the information is adequately protected by ensuring that valid, legal mechanisms are in place such as approved model clauses (which can be found here). If you would like more information regarding the nature of the safeguards we have in place, please email us at the email address above.
- Legal basis for processing: Your consent.
- Data Subject Rights: You have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us at the email address above. If you are in the EEA or UK and have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority where you reside. For the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office is the relevant authority and you can find its contact details here. For contact details of your local EEA data protection authority, please see here.