Kong Announces Final Agenda for Kong Summit 2019, October 2-3 in San Francisco
Second Annual Conference Focuses on Building the Next Era of Software, Featuring Dozens of Speakers Who Will Explore APIs, Microservices and Mesh for the Hybrid World
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 17, 2019 – Kong Inc. today announced the final agenda for its upcoming Kong Summit ’19, which will take place October 2-3 at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco. The conference will bring together developers, software architects, API practitioners and industry experts to discuss technologies, practical solutions and techniques needed to create modern service architectures.
Featuring 26 sessions over two days, Kong Summit will tackle a range of topics, including the role of open source software in a healthy enterprise, how to build a foundation for engineering excellence, best practices in transitioning to microservices, the future of service mesh, how to foster innovation to build a positive developer experience and how to create an observable architecture.
“We’re excited to be hosting the second annual Kong Summit and bringing together more than 500 developers, software architects and industry experts who are literally building the next era of software,” said Augusto Marietti, co-founder and CEO of Kong. “Attendees will hear from some of the brightest minds in the industry about the latest developments in APIs, microservice and mesh; explore new, practical solutions for building hybrid cloud and multi-cloud architectures; and participate in a variety of workshops and networking activities.”
Featured speakers include:
- Chris Aniszczyk, CTO of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation
- Tammy Butow, principal site reliability engineer at Gremlin
- Matt Klein, creator of Envoy and software engineer at Lyft
- Jeremy Justus and Ross Sbriscia, senior software engineers at Optum/UnitedHealth Group
- Charity Majors, co-founder and CTO of Honeycomb.io
- Sam Ramji, founding CEO of Cloud Foundry Foundation and former Apigee executive
- Preeti Somal, VP of engineering at HashiCorp
- Tilde Thurium, developer evangelist at Twilio
- Jason Walker and Colin Scaub, engineers at Cargill
- Nancy Wang, founder and CEO of Advancing Women in Product and head of product at AWS
Participate in Kong Summit ‘19:
- To get tickets for Kong Summit, please visit: https://konghq.com/kong-summit
- For press or analyst registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the conversation on Twitter at #KongSummit19 and get live updates during the conference
About Kong Inc.
Kong delivers a next-generation API and service lifecycle management platform designed for modern architectures, including microservices, containers, cloud and serverless. Offering high flexibility, scalability, speed and performance, Kong enables developers and Global 5000 enterprises to reliably secure, connect and orchestrate microservice APIs for modern applications. Kong is building the future of service control platforms to intelligently broker information across services. For more information about Kong, please visit https://konghq.com/ or follow @thekonginc on Twitter.