September 28-29, 2021
Kong Summit 2021
How do I join virtually?
- Open the link to the virtual platform (which will be available about 1-week prior to the event) in your web browser on your computer or mobile device (Use Google Chrome and turn off your VPN for the best experience).
- Enter the email address you used to register for the conference and the confirmation number emailed to you. This information will be in an email titled: You Are Registered for the Virtual Kong Summit 2021! from email@example.com.
- After initial login, you will be prompted to reset your password.
- Once logged into the virtual event, you will be prompted to create a profile. Included in creating a profile is your ability to edit your preferences and quality check your video and microphone settings.
- You will also be prompted by a pop-up to allow for Notifications, please click the “Allow” button for these in order to receive real-time alerts and announcements via your computer.
Will talks be available after the conference?
Yes, sessions will be available on the digital platform until October 21.
Where can I find more information about training?
You can find more information about the training session here.
What kind of swag can I win?
There is a wide variety of swag you can win. Start gaining points when you log into the platform.
Kong Summit T-Shirt
A Year of Calm
Apple AirTag 4-Pack
AirBnb Gift Card
- Actions Points
- Upload a Profile Photo 10
- Check into a Session 125
- Submit a Q&A Question 100
- Complete a Poll 25
- Visit a Station at the Expo Hall 50
- Kong User Booth 50
- Download a Doc from a Sponsor Booth 100
- Follow a Sponsor 100
Who attends Kong Summit?
Kong Summit brings together developers and architects from all over the world who have driven the business forward with codified infrastructure tools and automated pipelines that deliver superhuman results.
2019 In-Person Attendees by Seniority Level
2020 Digital Attendees by Seniority Level
I still have some unanswered questions. Who can I contact?
Send any other questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.