The Motley Fool Case Study
Founded in 1993, The Motley Fool, LLC helps millions of people attain financial freedom through its website, investing services and more. To achieve its mission “to make the world smarter, happier, and richer”, The Motley Fool needed to increase market penetration in the financial information space. This required a breadth of content and the underlying technology to enable its consumption across digital channels.
- Custom development delays time to market for critical services
- Lack of comprehensive solution for API management slows the adoption of microservices
- Kong Enterprise as a service control platform, including enterprise plugins for OAuth, OIDC and more
- Replaced legacy and homegrown API management solutions
- 5X accelerated time to market for authentication and other services
- Increased adoption for hundreds of APIs across the platform