Kubernetes: The Future of InfrastructureThis ebook explains how Kubernetes is modernizing the microservices architecture. Included are a deep dive into the history of Kubernetes and containers, the technical and organizational benefits of using Kubernetes for container orchestration, as well as considerations for adopting it.
By submitting your information, you agree to receive future communications from Kong.
The adoption of containers has created a fundamental need for container orchestration. Kubernetes has grown to become a top choice for DevOps teams deploying, scaling, and managing containerized applications.
For organizations investing in or considering containers, understanding the landscape for container orchestration is critical, which is what the ebook “Kubernetes: The Future of Infrastructure” addresses.
In this eBook we discuss:
- The history of containers.
- How Kubernetes enables container orchestration.
- A technical deep dive into how Kubernetes interacts within your environment.
- How Kubernetes and containers enhance a microservices architecture.
- Considerations for the future of Kubernetes and the container ecosystem.