– You have confirmed you can attend Kong Summit, October 2-3, 2019 in San Francisco, California. If you can’t attend for any reason, you agree to notify us within 24 hours of such news and agree to help find a replacement speaker with the planning team.
– Speakers must be at least 18 years of age.
– While speakers may travel with families or other, please note to attend the event and enjoy food and beverage, sessions, parties, etc. each person onsite must have a Kong Summit ticket.
– Photographs and/or video will be taken and may include your image. You agree that Kong may use such photographs and/or video for any purpose without compensation to you.
– All information entered into the speaker proposal form must be correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge. Some of the information entered (such as name and company) will be displayed on the event website.
– Speaker agrees to allow Kong to contact them regarding their proposal and attendance at the event.
– Conference meals include breakfast, lunch, snacks and coffee October 2-3. No other meals will be provided or reimbursed.
– You’ll submit special dietary restriction information when you register for Kong Summit. We will do our best to accommodate your request but can’t guarantee all requests will be met.
– Travel and expenses (T&E) will not be reimbursed unless otherwise organized. Reach out to the event organizer with questions.
– Solicitation or selling of items or services is not allowed at Kong Summit without a confirmed and paid event sponsorship.
– Smoking is not permitted inside the event doors.
– Kong reserves the right to refuse admittance to, or remove any person from, Kong Summit at any time in its sole discretion, including but not limited to speakers or attendees behaving in a disorderly manner or failing to comply with these terms and conditions.
– All Kong Summit speakers agree to adhere to the Kong Code of Conduct.
– All presentations at Kong Summit will be in English.