Automatically collect hundreds
of traces, logs and metrics
Modern microservices architectures cannot be built in the dark, with Kong Mesh our teams can automatically collect metrics and traces on the fly.
Gain operational insights
With Kong Mesh we can automatically extract service traffic metrics, traces and logs with 70+ charts and dashboards out of the box.
Resolve bugs faster
By automatically collecting observability metrics and traces without any code change required, we know exactly what to fix when things go south.
Drastically accelerate development times
With Kong Mesh we can provide observability as a service to every application without asking our teams to build it, on both Kubernetes and VMs.
Observability in 1-click
Automatically collect metrics, traces, and logs for every service in theservices mesh without any code change in the applications.
- 70+ charts out of the box, among the others
- Native support for Prometheus, Grafana, Jager and Zipkin
- Support for 3rd parties like Splunk, ELK and others
- Multi-backend support for different meshes and applications
- Support for federated multi-cluster and multi-cloud
- Works on Kubernetes, VMs and bare metal
Native service topology map
In complex microservice-oriented applications, knowing where our traffic goes is critical to understand the big picture and trace dependencies across services.
- Native out-of-the-box service map for every mesh
- Built for scale on top of Prometheus and Grafana
- No code changes required, works out of the box
- Number of request, errors, and latency also visualized
L4 and L7 metrics
Our applications run on top of a large variety of services. Kong Mesh can extract metcircs for all of them even if they are not HTTP or gRPC based.
- Support for HTTP, gRPC, and more/li>
- Native support for Zipkin and Jaeger
- Raw logs can be stored on 3rd party TCP servers/li>
- Observability metrics get better and better on every release
Questions about breaking your monolith down into smaller parts?
Contact us today and tell us more about your configuration and we can offer details about features, support, plans and consulting.