Kong 0.3.2 release
The latest update of Kong (0.3.2) ships with several new features, including:
- Support for SSL through an SSL Plugin.
- APIs can be resolved by an endpoint path.
- HTTP Log Plugin.
- Response Transformer Plugin.
- Request Size Limiting Plugin.
- Full changelog available on Kong’s repository
To update to the latest version, simply follow the installation instructions to reinstall Kong.
Roadmap to 0.4.0
- OAuth 2.0 Plugin
- Analytics Plugin
- Documentation for creating new private/public plugins in order to customize Kong
As always, we would like to invite you to contribute to the project by opening issues, submitting pull requests and chatting with the core maintainers on our Gitter channel.
Kong OSS turns one month
Although Kong has been running in production at Mashape for a while, it was released to the public and open-sourced a month ago! Learn what happened since Kong has been adopted by the community.
Thank you for coming to our first KONG meetup in San Francico last week. Here are some picturesof the event!
If you’re in San Francisco, please join our group. We’ll be talking about Kong, Open-Source, Microservices and APIs in the upcoming meetups.