Kong Quickstart Program
Get started faster with Kong Enterprise, with a fixed price professional services package.
Choose the right package for you.
The Kong Professional Services Quickstart Program consists of Silver and Gold packages offering 5 Topics and 10 Topics respectively. Available Exclusively to Kong Enterprise customers
|High level architecture review|
|High level deployment pattern review|
|Recommended Kong deployment options|
|Monitoring and scalability|
|In depth solution architecture review|
|In depth deployment pattern review|
|Advanced microservices adoption|
|Advanced monitoring and scalability|
|OIDC/OAuth2 Plugins & Deep dive on Service Mesh options Cases Workshop|
This 5 Topic program consists of the following activities and typically lasts for 5 days. Audience includes Developers and DevOps teams responsible for architecture, platform, and security decisions.
- High level architecture review
- High level deployment pattern review
- Recommended Kong deployment options
- Security considerations
- Monitoring and scalability
- Recommendations for Kong infrastructure deployment options in the current client infrastructure.
The Kong Professional Services Gold Package for the Quickstart Program is designed for enterprises with multiple large teams as stakeholders that need to partake on Kong deployment strategy and become familiar with Kong.
This 10 Topic program consists of the following activities, typically delivered over the course of 10 days. The 10 topics include all 5 topics from the Silver Package, plus five additional topics listed below.
- In depth solution architecture review
- In depth deployment pattern review
- Advanced microservices adoption
- Advanced monitoring and scalability
- Deep dive on Service Mesh options
- Roadmap for how to achieve recommended Kong infrastructure deployment (short and long term).