About this Webinar
What do technology leaders need to know to drive business innovation and remain competitive in 2020?
In our first annual 2020 Digital Innovation Benchmark, we explore how today’s leading organizations are using emerging technologies to enable business innovation. A new survey of senior technology decision-makers revealed:
- Innovate Fast or Die Fast. Nearly 40 percent of technology leaders believe organizations will go under or get acquired by 2023 if they lag behind in digital innovation.
- Digital Transformation: Microservices as an Innovation Driver: Eighty-four percent of organizations have embraced microservices architectures to accelerate innovation efforts and stay competitive.
- Adopting Distributed Architectures and Microservices: The Challenges. More than 40 percent of organizations have challenges with securing, scaling and/or ensuring performance for their APIs when connecting services. Ninety percent of technology leaders agree that securely connecting applications and ensuring performance at scale are one of the greatest technical challenges of the 21st century.
In this roundtable discussion, Kal De of Mirantis, Marcelo da Cruz Pinto of McAfee and Marco Palladino of Kong will share their perspectives on the survey findings and discuss the real-world consequences of falling behind in digital innovation in 2020.
- Why microservices-based architectures can be a lynchpin for successful digital transformations
- The challenges that organizations are facing in adopting microservices and how they are addressing these difficulties
- The advantages of using open source as a way to launch new initiatives quickly
- The business impact of not keeping pace with digital innovation
Advisory CTO, Mirantis
CTO and Co-Founder, Kong
Christian Paulus - Moderator
Head of Product Marketing, Kong
Marcelo da Cruz Pinto
Principal Engineer, McAfee