Kuma 1.0.7 Released with Jobs and Service-less Support
← Back to Blog Home
We are happy to announce a new release of Kuma – v1.0.7 – that ships with new features, performance improvements and fixes! We highly suggest to upgrade to this new version.
Notable Improvements in 1.0.7
- 🚀 Support for Service-less pods.
- 🚀 Support for Kubernetes jobs.
- 🚀 New charts in the embedded GUI.
- Performance improvements in multi-zone.
- Performance improvements in DNS resolutions.
- And more!
For a complete list of features and updates, take a look at the full changelog.
Join us on our community channels to learn more about Kuma, including our official Slack chat. The community channels are useful to get up and running with Kuma, as well as to learn how to contribute to and discuss the project roadmap. Kuma is a CNCF Sandbox project: neutral, open and inclusive.
Be sure to carefully read the Upgrade Guide before upgrading Kuma.