Destination: Automation 2021 – Full Agenda now available
Destination Automation is back! Destination: Automation 2021 is a free, one-day digital conference that explores innovative ways to use automation to overcome challenges with applications and underlying tech stacks. The full agenda is now available.
The need for automation
Over 65% of senior engineering roles today require automation skills. Knowing where and when to automate is what turns a good developer into a great developer and allows teams to move development to the next level.
Destination: Automation 2021 will explore ways organizations can embrace automation to make their applications and underlying tech stacks more efficient, secure and resilient.
Date: Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Time: 7AM PDT / 4PM CEST – 12:30 PDT / 9:30 PM CEST
Destination: Automation speakers will explain how to make modern apps and services more efficient, secure and resilient by using microservices, service mesh, Kubernetes and more. In these sessions, attendees will discover how to use automation to:
- Unblock development workflows
- Ensure consistency and stability across systems
- Improve overall developer experience
We’re excited to announce the agenda for this half-day digital event, Destination: Automation! See our featured speakers below.
Other Destination: Automation session speakers, across the event’s two tracks, include:
- Anuj Sharma, senior container specialist solutions architect, Amazon Web Services
- Michael Haberman, co-founder and CTO, Aspecto
- Daniel Kocot, senior solutions architect, Codecentric
- Rick Sherman, technical evangelist, Datadog
- Deepak Goel, CTO, D2iQ Inc.
- Chinmay Gaikwad, technical evangelist, Epsagon
- Shaun O’Meara, global field CTO and head of product, Mirantis
- David Dieruf, developer relations manager, Platform9
- Michael Isbitski, technical evangelist, Salt Security
- Pablo Fredrikson, staff SRE, Split Software
- Rob Richardson, software craftsman, Microsoft MVP
- Sanjay Nagaraj, co-founder and CTO, Traceable AI
Partner sponsors include AWS, Codefresh, Datadog, Epsagon, Mirantis, Red Hat, Salt Security and Traceable AI.
Register now to join the discussion about how automation can help our organizations accelerate their adoption of modern practices.
You can also follow the conversation on Twitter with the hashtag #Automation21 for live updates.
Join us for Destination: Automation 2021