We are happy to announce a new release of Kuma – v1.1.2 — that ships with new features and some important bug fixes. We highly suggest to upgrade to this new version.
Notable improvements in 1.1.2
- 🚀 19 new observability charts and “golden metrics”.
- 🚀 IPv6 support across the service mesh.
- 🚀 New threshold configuration in the Circuit Breaker policy.
- Performance improvements, especially when using external services.
- Stability improvements to kuma-cp and DNS resolution.
- And much more.
For a complete list of features and updates, take a look at the full changelog
Kuma 1.1.2 ships with 19 new charts out of the box for Grafana, although you can collect data from any other system too with the TrafficLog and TrafficMetrics policies.
Join us on the community call!
Join us on our community channels
to learn more about Kuma, including our official Slack chat. The community channels are useful to get up and running with Kuma, as well as to learn how to contribute to and discuss the project roadmap. Kuma is a CNCF Sandbox project: neutral, open and inclusive.
Be sure to carefully read the Upgrade Guide
before upgrading Kuma.